Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Funspot!

Some of you may have noticed yesterday that Coast City and The Monster Emporium took the day off for a "teamwork exercise". If you were confused by this, allow me to explain. We were not out in the woods practicing trust falls at a rope course. While that would have been wonderful, we were really at the Funspot Arcade in Laconia, New Hampshire! It's a a massive, old school arcade where the film King of Kong was based. This place is awesome! I took pictures as well, so enjoy!


This was on display in the kiddie area...it's amazing!



Riley got a little carried away with this machine.

Yeah, they have a bowling alley too.

Tony put away some pizza.

Adorable.


The real King of Kong, Steve Wiebe


Me and Tristan playing Death Race. One of the greatest games of all time.


Chiller, easily the most disturbed game I have played.


We beat the Ninja Turtles arcade game. Pizza power!


Cool pinball game.


Leaving my mark on Major Havoc. I also managed to get 4th place on the Ninja Turtles machine.

I hope you guys enjoyed this brief look into the daily hijinks of our stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment