Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rey Mysterio loves comics

If you're a wrestling fan like me, then you know that Wrestlemania is right around the corner. Believe it or not, a lot of wrestlers are comic book fans. This really should not be surprising as they are a bunch of muscular guys running around in spandex. I guess it's as close to being a super hero as you can get!

One wrestler in particular has taken his love of comics one step further at Wrestlemania, and that man is Rey Mysterio.

That's a pretty awesome Flash costume Rey!

Silver Surfer

The Joker (Dark Knight version)

Iron Man

One of his first outfits was for The Phantom. I couldn't find a decent screenshot of it, but I did find this video!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hope he dress up as wolverine from X-Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. rey rules he is my idol and jeff hardy is too

    ReplyDelete