Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm giving stuff away!

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a couple of days, because I've been ridiculously sick. I feel pretty bad about it, so I decided that I'll be giving stuff away all this week to make up for it. I'm not doing $50 gift cards again, but maybe some small figures, posters, and some comic books.

I'll be asking a trivia question each day via the facebook fan page for the blog. The first one to email me at chad@coastcitycomics.net with the correct answer will be the winner. If you're not a fan yet, I highly recommend that you become one. There is even a link to it on the right hand side of this page!! How convenient!

Also! We have a new arcade machine in the store! It has 60 classic arcade games in it! I dare anyone to come in and beat my score on Shaolin Road. I am a beast at that game!

-Action Chad
chad@coastcitycomics.net

2 comments: